Welcome!

This is my page!! (:

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3) Use strategies for revising

original: I woke up on Monday. Yes, a Monday, one of the worst days of the week. Because the weekend is just over and you're all tired, but you still have school. It frustrates me a lot. I wish we only had 5 hours of school. Like people in Germany have. Well at least that's what our social studies teacher, Mr. Cash said.

revised: I woke up on Monday. Yes, one of the worst days of the week, Monday. The only reason that it is the worst day, is because the weekend just got over and everyone is tired. But we all have to go to school. It makes me mad! Our social studies teacher Mr. Cash said that people in Germany only have like 5 days of school. Why can't we do that?

1 comment:

  1. revised: I woke up on Monday. Yes, one of the worst days of the week, Monday. The only reason that it is the worst day, is because the weekend just got over and everyone is tired. But we all have to go to school. It makes me mad! Our social studies teacher Mr. Cash said that people in Germany only have like 5 days of school. Why can't we do that?

    ReplyDelete