Welcome!

This is my page!! (:

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

5) Write with strong organization and coherence.

At first, it felt like a dream. Then a couple months later, it hit me. Reality knocked at my door and said, “It's real.” I didn't want to answer the door, and I didn't want to believe what it just told me, but I knew I would have to believe it sooner or later. I knew I have to be strong through it, for my family and for myself. It seemed as though, I, was left alone in the universe, because I wasn't one to really tell my friends or family my feelings. But yet I could just cry. Sometimes, I'de cry myself to sleep, or just burst out crying when I passed by his truck or his bedroom. It was tough, but now 6 years have passed. So I don't cry as much. At first, it felt like a dream. Then a couple months later, it hit me. Reality knocked at my door and said, “It's real.”

----I think that this paragraph flows well because it doesn't quite have a certain subject. It's just talking about something you don't quite know everything of yet. This is the beginning paragraph of my memoir. This is what I felt would be good to but at the beginning of t=my memoir because it starts mysterious.

1 comment:

  1. ----I think that this paragraph flows well because it doesn't quite have a certain subject. It's just talking about something you don't quite know everything of yet. This is the beginning paragraph of my memoir. This is what I felt would be good to but at the beginning of my memoir because it starts mysterious.

    ReplyDelete