Welcome!

This is my page!! (:

Thursday, November 11, 2010

8) Write compositions with a variety of sentence structures and lengths (simple, compound, complex, compound-complex)

My name is Jeremy, and I am a student at West High Marshall Elementary. I'm a 5th grader. This might be easy to believe, but 5th grade is hard! All the teachers do is give you homework. All those girls, oh my gosh those girls! They are so loud and annoying! But other than that, me and my friends just mess around, we cause a lot of trouble for the teachers because we don't like them. One time, my friend Bob put tacks on the teachers desk chair. She didn't even notice! So she sat on them! It was so funny! But we all got in trouble for laughing. It was stupid.

simple: But we all got in trouble for laughing.
compound: My name is Jeremy, and I am a student at West High Marshall Elementary.
complex: This might be easy to believe, but 5th grade is hard!
compound complex: But other than that, me and my friends just mess around, we cause a lot of trouble for the teachers because we don't like them.

----I thought this paragraph had good simple, compound, complex, and compound complex sentences. They aren't super detailed or anything but they have the things they need for the sentences.

1 comment:

  1. ----I thought this paragraph had good simple, compound, complex, and compound complex sentences. They aren't super detailed or anything but they have the things they need for the sentences.

    ReplyDelete