Welcome!

This is my page!! (:

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

7) Demonstrate correct grammar and sentence structure.

I finally woke them up and told them what happened. At the time I was 8, my little sister, Nicole, was 5, my older brother, Kyle, was 14. My sister didn't understand, but my brother did. He was the closest to my dad, I think. I always remember my dad playing Barbie's with my sister and I. Yeah, it does seem kind of funny for a guy to be playing Barbie's, but he didn't care. He did it anyway. He took my brother to a car show just about a week before. My dad was a great father. In my book, he was the best father anyone could ever have.

----I think that this paragraph has good punctuation and good grammer. I didn't see any things that looked wrong to me. Some of the sentences have a lot combined sentences because I didn't want it to sound choppy and short.

1 comment:

  1. ----I think that this paragraph has good punctuation and good grammer. I didn't see any things that looked wrong to me. Some of the sentences have a lot combined sentences because I didn't want it to sound choppy and short.

    ReplyDelete