Back to my story. One day, when me and Bob were walking into the classroom, everyone was freaking out. There was a giant elephant in the room. On his back were 2 crocodiles, and on the crocodiles back there were 4 hummingbirds. The girls were all screaming and running around the room, and the boys were trying to trip the girls. When all of the students calmed down, the elephant began to talk. He said, “ My name is Elfred the elephant and I enjoy giving crocodiles rides on my back.” The crocodiles then said in unison, “ Cricky mate, we are Crile and Creel the crocks.” The hummingbirds then gracefully floated down from the crocodiles back and said, “ Our names are Humphrey, Hueford, Hubert, and Scott. We don't like Scott very much, but he follows us around anyway.” Just then a rainbow BUSTED through the ceiling! In an explosion of colorful debris a magical unicorn appeared. It said, “My name is Larry, I have come to bring you all on a journey. A journey to Candy Island.” All of us cheered! We were so excited! So we all jumped on the rainbow. All the sudden it started moving. It felt like we were on a magical airplane.
----This is just my Choice #2 that I just didn't do anything with. I just came up with it and didn't bother doing anything special. This is just something silly that I thought would be fun to write about.
----This is just my Choice #2 that I just didn't do anything with. I just came up with it and didn't bother doing anything special. This is just something silly that I thought would be fun to write about.
ReplyDelete